Hey yall! Welcome back for a special little end of summer drink recipe I wanted to pass along. Here in south Texas we love our sweet tea! So I decided why not add a little extra to the thing we love most. By Making a cute little end of Summer Refresher that anyone can do at home! (It’s very simple) 🍑
Summer Peach Tea Recipe :
- 5-6 regular tea bags ( Lipton is great)
- 1 quart water
- 6 peaches
- 1 quart cold water
Simple Sugars :
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
Instructions to follow :
2. While tea is steeping, prepare simple syrup: in a separate small saucepan, combine one cup of water and one cup of sugar and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool. This lets the sugar dissolve nicely into the water (creating sugar water) that way you don’t have sugar at the bottom of your tea ☕️
3. Dice up 5 peaches and put into hot tea to settle in. Leaving one peach to slice up into pretty slices for toppers.
4. Pour simple mixture into pot with tea and stir. In a heat-safe pitcher, combine the tea with diced peaches, and one quart of cold water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve tea in mason jars, add a straw if you like, please add ice and peach slices for a garnish on top! & tada peach tea to enjoy!