Winter is here y’all! ⛄️ today I’m sharing some of my personal affordable winter favorites. Texas finally got the memo late November on the cold weather. So had to break out the winter gear and grab a few others.
Here are some of my favorites
1. $149.99 Ugg bow Bailey boots my pair have have lasted me forever and made with such good quality. They are a splurge but SO worth it. I suggest putting them on your Christmas list asap.
2. $21 -$10 Chunky Beanies I try and grab a new colored beanie each year. I like having my options.
3. $40.00 Puffer Jacket that comes in so many colors for winter. I would size up one size for a more comfy fit. I love mine in lilac but now want a pink one too 💖
4. $24.99 Leopard Pajamas were a hit for me. I own them in the short sleeve set and they’re such good quality and are very soft. The set here they made in a longer version for those cold months. Would also make a great gift idea. Love love these.
5. $8.00 Plaid Scarf are a must have every year. I try and grab a different color or print for the season and for the price you can’t beat it.
6. $24.00 Yeti Coffee Cup is on everyone’s wishlist. They come in so many colors and I’ve asked for the pink one. It truly does help keep those warm drinks actually warm in the winter. We love yeti here.
7. $38.00 Cozy Lined Sweater Cardigan in this merry red. But many more color options available. Here in Texas some days aren’t as cold and just being warm with a long sleeve and a soft warm cardigan will do just the trick throughout the day.
Many of the items linked are constantly going on sale besides the yeti mug. Follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for more cozy fun winter finds LTK: deannxchristensen