For this weeks Cruelty Free Wednesday series, I’ll be sharing my favorites from wet n wild. Plus I’m giving you my thoughts on the new big poppa mascara. Everything from this brand is cruelty free and they are bunny approved 🐰
1. Contour Stick in the color maple. I use this stick probably every time I do my makeup. It so smooth when you apply and blends in very good. (blend blend blend) For $5, pick in up. Save your expensive makeup and use this on a daily makeup routine.
2. Lavender Sleep mask has been a new favorite that I’ve been using. & it’s only $4! I put it on before I go to sleep every single night. (A little goes along way)
3. Highlighter in crown my canopy. If you’re looking for an everyday highlight. This one is very pigmented and a little goes a LONG way with this. Especially in a daily makeup routine. You don’t need much highlighter.
4. Three step mascara has been a good mascara to create that big lash effect with no falsies on. I haven’t been wanting to apply lashes for quite a bit so using this 3 step has been so helpful on those days without lashes while still tying to achieve the long lash effect without the fake lashes. & it stays all day long.
5. Two lipsticks I’ve been using and loving. Are both 1.99 one is a matte and the other a high shine. Matte shade in the color : skinny dipping. High shine Shade in the color : mad for mauve. Both are fun little packaged lipsticks. I throw one in my bag for an everyday lip. Such an affordable alternative for those days you just go and run errands.
6. Lastly the Big Poppa Mascara. I of course love the packaging with the crown. Now is it a good mascara… I’ve been trying it for the last week. My thoughts are it get a little clumpy, it dries very fast.. doesn’t help when it’s clumpy. It’s very thick, which I like… but wit all that being said, you can get much length out of this. That’s what I’m looking for is length mostly. Is it affordable yes. But it’s not my favorite.. Gonna just save it for if I’m ever in a pickle and run out of something. (I did LOVE the eye lash curler tho, def gives you a good curl) 🥰🤗
To shop any of my favorites click here and if if there is a brand out there you want me to try next let me know in the comments. Next week I’m sharing my favorite cf self tanners! Stay tuned xoxo