It’s that time of year to make those holiday cocktails. If you’re hosting a holiday party, Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner. I got you covered on the drinks. Today I’m sharing 3 different and beautiful Christmas Margaritas.
Special thanks to Nectar Girl Mix for Sponsoring todays post & for a sweet surprise! (Read till the end)
- 1 can (14oz) of coconut milk, unsweetened if making a pitcher (small batch 1/4 of a cup)
- 9oz silver tequila (must try marazul)
- 1/2 cup of nectar girl cocktail mix
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime
- 1-2 cups of Ice for on the rocks or frozen
- Lime slices, rosemary or pomegranate for garnish!
- 1/2 cup of Cranberry juice
- 8oz silver tequila
- 1/3 cup nectar girl cocktail mix
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1/2 cup of ice for on the rocks
- tooth picks
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- sugar for cranberries and rim of glass
- 1/4 cup of fresh cucumber
- 9oz silver tequila
- 1/2 cup nectar girl cocktail mix
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 3-4 leafs of mint (roughly chopped)
- Mint leaf for garnish (or cucumber)
Thanks for reading todays Christmas cocktail recipes! If you made it this far, you’re in for a sweet treat!
Today in collaboration with NectarGirl we are giving away 3 bottles of their all natural cocktail mix!!! Head over to my INSTAGRAM HERE to enter to win! Open to US residents ONLY.
Happy Holidays, Cheers 🥂
Follow me on Pinterest Here